no management fee, no charge for withdrawals and no charge for your online bank statements.
for each executed
VISA Classic card
if 12 transactions yearly
for each account holder or authorised representative
Your debit card and VISA Classic card are free when you join Keytrade Bank.See all our cards
Save for your pension
- Save up to 940 € every year, and reduce your tax bill.
- Your capital is 100% guaranteed.
Banking and trading combined in one app
Our innovative apps let you manage your accounts, monitor your investments, and trade directly on stock markets worldwide.Download the Keytrade Bank app
Choose the free savings account that's right for you.
Azur savings account*
Ideal for money you might need at any time.
0,10% basic interest rate & 0,10% fidelity premiumLearn more
High Fidelity savings account*
Higher rates on money you don't need right away.
0,05% basic interest rate & 0,20% fidelity premiumLearn more
- *The Azur savings account and High Fidelity savings account are regulated savings accounts of Keytrade Bank SA, an institution under Belgian law. The accounts are for online use only. The basic interest rate and the fidelity premium can be modified by the bank at any moment. The client will be notified of any modifications by e-mail and by an announcement on the transaction site. Please read the Key information for savers that you can find in the Document Centre.
- Azur savings account: The basic interest rate of 0,10% applies directly to all amounts deposited into your account (from the first cent up to € 1.000.000). For sums higher than € 1.000.000, the basic interest rate applied on the total amount is 0,05%.
- High Fidelity savings account: The basic interest rate of 0,05% applies directly to all amounts deposited into your account.
- The rates are valid for existing and new clients. The interests are calculated on an annual basis. The fidelity premium is earned for all amounts that remain in your account for 12 consecutive months.
- Tax: There is no withholding tax due on the first interest tranche of 1.900 € for the income year 2014 (above this tranche the withholding tax is 15%). This exemption applies per account, per private individual with residence in Belgium, and per year. This amount is doubled for accounts opened in the name of married persons or live-in partners (in other words maximum 3.800 € for the income year 2014).