Your backup for unforeseen expenses
For a rainy day? As financial buffer or with a specific goal in your mind? Put some money aside at your own pace on a free savings account at our bank.
Two performing accounts with attractive rates
A great way to put your savings at low risk and total flexibility
Ideal for savings you don't need right now
- 0,40% basic interest rate: for all amounts deposited to your account
- 0,90% fidelity premium: on any balance you keep on your account for 12 months
Your savings on hand
- 0,60% basic interest rate: for all amounts deposited into your account
- 0,30% fidelity premium: on any balance you keep in your account for 12 months
The Azur savings account and High Fidelity savings account are regulated savings accounts under Belgian law of Keytrade Bank, Belgian branch of Arkéa Direct Bank SA (France). The accounts are for online use only. The basic interest rate and the fidelity premium can be modified by the bank at any moment. The client will be notified of any modifications by e-mail and by an announcement on the transaction site. Please read the following Key information for savers before opening an account:
High Fidelity savings account
The basic interest rate of 0,40% applies directly to all amounts deposited into your account.
The fidelity premium of 0,90% is paid 4x/year: 1 January, 1 April, 1 July and 1 October. The fidelity premium is earned for all amounts that remain in your account for 12 consecutive months.
Azur savings account
The basic interest rate of 0,60% applies directly to all amounts deposited into your account.
The fidelity premium of 0,30% is paid 4x/year: 1 January, 1 April, 1 July and 1 October. The fidelity premium is earned for all amounts that remain in your account for 12 consecutive months.
The rates are valid for existing and new clients. The interests are calculated on an annual basis. The fidelity premium is earned for all amounts that remain in your account for 12 consecutive months.
There is no withholding tax due on the first interest tranche of € 980 for the income year 2023 (above this tranche the withholding tax is 15%). This exemption applies per account, per private individual with residence in Belgium, and per year. This amount is doubled for accounts opened in the name of married persons or live-in partners (in other words maximum € 1.960 for the income year 2023).
- In case of bankruptcy or bankruptcy risk of the financial institution, the depositor bears the risk of not recovering its savings or may be subject to a reduction / capital equity conversion (bail-in) of the amount of claims he has on the financial institution above 100,000 euros, an amount that falls under the deposit protection mechanism.
- Inflation risk: the continuously rising prices may lead to a possible loss of value of your savings.
If you have a complaint, please contact our Quality Care Service: email@example.com. If the complaint is not handled to your full satisfaction, you may submit it to the Mediation Service Banks Credit Investments: www.ombudsfin.be - firstname.lastname@example.org
Features of Keytrade Bank savings accounts
- The basic interest rate applies directly to all amounts deposited
- The acquired fidelity premium is paid 4x/year.
- Your money earns interest from the day after it is paid into your savings account.
- No charges: 0EUR management fee, 0EUR charge for withdrawals, and 0EUR charge for your online bank statements.
- Your money remains available at all times
- There are primarily two types of risk: inflation risk and bankruptcy risk.
The package deal everybody should have!
Open your free Keypack and welcome to the bank that pays you!