How can we help you?
Using the card
How to do cash withdrawals?
With your bank card from Keytrade Bank you can easily withdraw money from ATMs in Belgium and abroad.
What are your bank card's limits?
We can't adjust these limits. The withdrawal and payment limits don't affect each other. The total of payments and cash withdrawals made per 7 day period may not exceed 3770EUR per account.
|Debit cards of adult card holders||Debit cards of minors*||Credit card|
ATM withdrawal limits
510EUR per 24 hour period
125EUR per withdrawal
620EUR per 4 day period
1260EUR per 7 day period
250EUR per 7 day period
2510EUR per 7 day period
250EUR per 7 day period
* For minors, usage limits are lower. The combined limit (= withdrawal and payment limits) is 250EUR per 7 day period.
How to use a debit card abroad?
You can use your debit card in European countries. If you would like to use your debit card, for a certain period in another country, follow the instructions:
- Do you have a Visa Debit?
- Go to the app or the transaction site
- Select cards and options
- Activate to use your card abroad.
- Do you have a Maestro debit card?
- submit a specific request via e-mail (not possible through the telephone) to email@example.com in which you state your account number, your card number and the desired duration of this activation.
- Please do this at least three working days before your departure.
We at Keytrade Bank do not charge for this service.
How to use a credit card abroad?
Your Visa card needs to be activated for use abroad. This can be done through the app or the transaction site in the options of your card.
What are the security rules for choosing a PIN code?
Use a different code for each of your cards and avoid:
- simple codes such as sequences (1234)
- repeating numbers (1111)
- dates of birth
Is it possible to make online purchases with a debit card?
Yes, you can make online payments with your debit card using 3D Secure. To make online payments with 3D Secure, you will need to use your softkey or hardkey.
What are the safety tips for using a debit or credit card?
- A bank card is strictly personal. Keep it in your pocket or in another safe place.
- Put your signature on the back of the card as soon as you receive it.
- Always keep the PIN code to yourself: don't tell anyone or don't write it down anywhere. You can change your PIN code at any time at an (external) ATM in Belgium. This will allow you to choose a code that is easy to remember.
- Destroy expired cards immediately.
- Make sure that no one can see the PIN code when you enter it on the keyboard.
- Check your statements regularly. If you notice any unusual transactions, contact your bank immediately.
- Keep your card in sight when paying in a shop.
- Make sure your card is returned to you after a payment.
- If you are abroad, always check that the amount and the currency unit on the receipt or document match before you sign. Do not sign anything if you do not agree with the transaction.
What to do when entering 3 times a wrong PIN code ?
After 3 incorrect attempts, your card will be blocked. If you still remember the correct code, you just have to contact us and we will unblock your card.
If you don't remember the code, you will have to order a new one by contacting us.