There's something new in the air in the investment world!
December 19, 2021
3 minutes to read
How many times have you wanted to rouse your money from its slumber and give it a boost? Well, now there’s something new in the air in the investment world! Keytrade Bank is delighted to bring you its new small yet powerful solution for the savings and investment market. It’s called Uppie!
What is Uppie?
Uppie is the new savings and investment solution developed by AG. Step by step, Uppie will help you to establish the best plan for you. As a Keytrade Bank customer, you can now invest wisely with Uppie and its life insurance plans.
There's more than one advantage of investing with life insurance plans!
Did you think that having a life insurance policy would simply allow you to pass on some of your assets to your loved ones? Well, think again. There's so much more to life insurance than that. It is also an ideal savings or investment solution. In a nutshell, it can rouse your money out of its slumber.
There are several types of life insurance available. The most common are:
- Branch 21 life insurance: These plans follow a cautious approach above all else. You will receive a guaranteed rate of interest on each premium paid. Sleep easy: When your policy expires, you will be repaid your premiums back at the least, after fees and taxes have been deducted.
- Branch 23 life insurance: These policies aim to give you a potentially higher return. Your money is invested in an investment fund, the value of which may vary. You could lose money, but you are also more likely to achieve a better long-term return than with a savings account.
Of course, Uppie breaks down and explains all the features of its branch 21 and branch 23 plans. Be it about taxes, risks and fees, fear not: Uppie will tell you everything!
A wide range of benefits
With Uppie, you are choosing to invest wisely:
- Uppie will take you to the best plan for your circumstances, your needs and your appetite for risk;
- Looking to invest a small or a large amount? You can start from as little as 10 euros;
- Our specialists manage your money, so you benefit from AG’s expertise.
Want to know more about Uppie and its plans? Give them a go!
This article contains advertising about class 21 (Uppie Moon) and class 23 (Uppie Star) life insurance plans developed by AG (AG Insurance SA/NV, Bd E. Jacqmain/E. Jacqmainlaan 53, B-1000 Brussels - Brussels Register of Companies - VAT BE 0404.494.849) and provided by Keytrade Bank. Click on the link to find out more about fees, taxation and risks. You will also find all the legal documents that you will need to read carefully before signing a contract.