Don't forget to create an extra access!
December 19, 2021
2 minutes to read
One thing is sure, smartphones do not last forever. Those wretched things tend to go missing just when you absolutely need them. But, don't worry, if you abide by this simple rule, your access to your accounts will remain guaranteed.
Get yourself an extra 'SOFTKEY'!
1. How exactly do you do that?
- Log into the transaction site using your current Softkey (or Hardkey).
- Click on your name in the top-right corner of your screen and then click on ‘Preferences’ and ‘Authentication’ (under ‘Security’).
- Click on ‘Add an extra Softkey’ and confirm.
Next, take your spare device (iPad, other smartphone) and proceed as follows:
- Go to the App Store or Google Play Store and download the Keytrade Bank app
- Create a profile
- Select Softkey
- Choose and confirm your PIN.
- Scan the code on your transaction site using the reserve device
Your extra Softkey is now ready to be used.
2. Lost your Softkey or Hardkey?
It all happens so fast: your smartphone breaks, and you’ve put your Hardkey in a safe place. It can happen to anyone, and believe us when we say it happens more often than you think.
In the best-case scenario, you’ve already installed an extra Softkey as described above. However, we’d be happy to help you if this isn't the case. Contact us and we’ll send you a letter in the post explaining how to install a new Softkey or Hardkey.