This policy is intended to inform you in a clear and transparent way about the conditions under which Keytrade Bank, the data controller, processes the personal data that you have sent in connection with your application.
Keytrade Bank needs some of your personal data in order to analyse your application and ensure that it is followed up (written answer, organising an invitation, etc.).
Keytrade Bank attaches great importance to protecting personal data against unauthorised disclosure or processing. Keytrade Bank undertakes to process these personal data solely when necessary for a specific purpose and within the strict regulatory framework.
1. Collection of personal data
Personal data include any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. In other words, as soon as a person can be identified on the basis of information available to the data controller, any detail relating to this person (age, professional experience, hobby, etc.) constitutes personal data.
Keytrade Bank collects personal data about you from three different sources:
- Declared data: all data that you provide directly to Keytrade Bank, whether in writing or verbally (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, documents, summary of interviews, etc.);
- Public sources: during or after recruitment, Keytrade Bank may consult and collect data about you that is made public (e.g. your LinkedIn profile);
- Data collected by third parties: Keytrade Bank may also receive data from third parties (information sent by a recruiter, contact with former colleagues, managers, etc.).
2. Data processing – legal basis and purpose
2.1 Management of the application
Keytrade Bank collects and processes your data exclusively for the management of your application by following the procedure described in this section. The legal basis for processing is the taking of pre-contractual measures relating to your application.
2.1.1 Analysis of your application e-mail and attachments
Initially, the Human Resources Department analyses the content of your application e-mail and the attached documents (CV, covering letter, etc.). If the Human Resources Department considers that you might present the qualities sought by a Keytrade Bank manager, the information included in your e-mail is kept in a file on a server accessible only to the people in charge of rec