Easy as can be!
No worries: we take care of everything. One signature is enough to say goodbye to your other bank and switch free of charge to the bank that pays you.
How to do it?
Bank switching service conditions
- Open an account at Keytrade Bank. If you would like a bank card, don't forget to mention this.
- Download your bank switching form and return the completed and signed document at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to add a copy of the front and back of the identity card of all account holders. You can also send us the documents by post to the following address: Keytrade Bank t.a.v. Middle Office, Boulevard du Souverain 100, 1170 Brussels.
- Provides you with the bank switching service guide.
- Collects information for you about your standing orders from your former bank and all direct debits.
- Informs your former bank about the new account number to which it can transfer the balance.
- Encodes the standing orders on the basis of information received from your former bank.
- Informs all suppliers with direct debit and persons or companies that regularly * transfer money to your account about your account number. * at least 6 transfers during 13 months prior to the request date.
Your former bank
- Sends Keytrade Bank all information about standing orders, direct debits and data of regularly recurring * transfers.
- Cancels your old standing orders.
- Cancels your old bank cards.
- Closes your old account free of charge (if you choose this option) and transfers the balance to your new Keytrade Bank account (within 10 working days of your bank transfer request). * at least 6 transfers during 13 months prior to the request date.
Welcome to Keytrade Bank!
In no more than 10 working days, all your transfers will be completed and you will become one of our customers.