it's very simple with Keytrade
How to do it?
With just one signature, you can switch banks. Keytrade Bank will take care of everything and help you to transfer your current account, free of charge. Take advantage of this great opportunity now!
5 cents reward
for each executed
- Open an account at Keytrade Bank. If you would like a bank card, don't forget to mention this.
- Download your bank switching form and return it to us.
- Provides you with the bank switching service guide.
- Collects information for you about your standing orders from your former bank.
- Informs your former bank about the new account number to which it can transfer the balance.
- Encodes the standing orders on the basis of information received from your former bank.
- Provides you with a document to inform your contacts and creditors about your new current account number.
Your former bank
- Sends Keytrade Bank the information about standing orders to be transferred.
- Cancels your old standing orders.
- Cancels your old bank cards.
- Closes your old account free of charge (if you choose this option) and transfers the balance to your new Keytrade Bank account (within 8 working days of your bank transfer request).