As a digital native and fintech ‘avant la lettre’, Keytrade Bank has been offering a fully online banking and trading experience to its clients for almost 25 years. While continuously expanding its broad range of banking, investment and trading products Keytrade Bank has grown into the established challenger of the more expensive bigger traditional banks in Belgium. We take pride in delivering easy-to-understand quality solutions at a competitive pricing. Becoming part of our inner Keytrade Bank circle means that you will be joining a diverse group of dynamic professionals who understand their roles and responsibility in society and how they can contribute to a better future. Keytrade Bank is a separate branch of the French Arkéa Direct Bank.
As the Executive Advisor to the CEO / Chief of Staff at Keytrade Bank, you will play a critical role in supporting the CEO and the executive leadership team in driving the company's strategic goals and ensuring operational efficiency. This position requires a combination of strong leadership, strategic thinking, and exceptional organizational skills. You will be the right hand to the CEO, working closely to manage and execute a wide range of tasks and initiatives that contribute to the success of the organization.
- Problem Solving: Identify and resolve operational challenges and bottlenecks in the organization.
- Strategic Planning: Collaborate with the CEO to develop, implement, and monitor the company's strategic plans and initiatives.
- Executive Support: Provide high-level administrative and organizational support to the CEO, including managing the weekly Executive Committee meetings, and preparing briefing materials.
- Project Management: Oversee key projects and initiatives, ensuring that they are executed effectively and on schedule.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Manage interactions with internal and external stakeholders, including clients, partners, and regulators, on behalf of the CEO.
- Communication: Draft and edit important communications, including internal and external messages, and presentations
Required skills - Hard Skills
- Education: Master’s degree in a relevant field (business, finance, management, etc.) with above average track record
- Experience: Proven experience in a fast-paced environment (strategy consulting, M&A, Finance, Management Traineeships, Start-up)
- Strategic Thinking: Strong strategic planning and execution skills, with a track record of delivering results.
- Project Management: Excellent project management skills, with the ability to lead and execute complex initiatives.
- Financial Acumen: Sound financial knowledge and the ability to analyze and interpret financial data
Required skills - Soft Skills
- Communication: Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with diverse stakeholders.
- Problem Solving: Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to address complex issues.
- Autonomy: Demonstrated ability to work independently, make informed decisions, and take initiative when necessary.
- Confidentiality: High ethical standards and the ability to handle sensitive information with discretion.
- At least 2 years of experience in a fast-paced environment, with a track record of successful execution of initiatives
- Working proficiency in both Dutch, French and English
- Keytrade Bank is a young and dynamic organization with a lean structure, that evolves in an Agile ecosystem. The tempo and the atmosphere are upbeat and no day goes by without an element of fun!
- The company works in an agile setup with a lot of flexibility regarding remote work. This means that you will be guaranteed at least 50% homework with a high degree of flexibility.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal advantages such as meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance and many others
- Continued education and access to trainings
- Stepping stone for a continued career within Keytrade Bank
- Open, inclusive culture and dynamic working environment