- Contract type
Medior (2 - 7y)
Business Analyst Trading & Investing
Part of the TISA feature team - Marketing department
About Keytrade Bank
As a digital native and fintech ‘avant la lettre’, Keytrade Bank has been offering a fully online banking and trading experience to its clients for almost 25 years. While continuously expanding its broad range of banking, investment and trading products Keytrade Bank has grown into the established challenger of the more expensive bigger traditional banks in Belgium. We take pride in delivering easy-to-understand quality solutions at a competitive pricing.
Becoming part of our inner Keytrade Bank circle means that you will be joining a diverse group of dynamic professionals who understand their roles and responsibility in society and how they can contribute to a better future. Keytrade Bank is a separate branch of the French Arkéa Direct Bank.
Belonging to a non-listed, cooperative mutualistic group with ambitious environmental and social commitments , Keytrade Bank understands its role and responsibility in society and how it can contribute to a better tomorrow. Our goal is to pave the way for our clients to take their own well-informed, sustainable and socially responsible decisions.
Want to join the exciting and innovating trading and investing environment within a dynamic online bank? Keytrade Bank is looking for a Trading and Investing Business Analyst.
- Participate in the development of new projects related to trading, investing or savings, in collaboration with the Product Owner
- Collect and analyze business requirements
- Write specifications and functional analysis
- Cooperate with both I.T. and Operations teams (contact center, sales, back-office trading) and with other stakeholders (e.g. Legal&compliance, Finance, Risk, Security)
- Perform tests and follow-up on I.T. development
- Analyze and find solutions dealing with specific issues
- Define and conceive improvements
- Master Degree in Finance/Economics or Engineering
- Passionate about trading and investing
- Experience in business analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Very polyvalent
- Knowledge about agile and scrum: knowing what makes a good user story and backlog management (being able to organize refinement sessions, helping assess business value, …)
- Being able to write basic sequel queries
- being familiar with formal way of documenting business processes and the modelling skills that go with it: BPMN and/ or UML
- good writing and presentation skills
- Being able to read a YAML
- Being able to understand how developers work and talk to them
- French or Dutch as a mother language and fluent in English
- Autonomous (you define and guide actions end-to-end)
- Proactive (you propose solutions)
We offer you: