Invesco Funds Invesco Active Multi-Sector Credit Fund A1
0,00 EUR (0,03%)
Evolution compared to the last NAV
|FIRST QUANTUM MINERALS LTD||1,98%|
|United States Treasury||1,49%|
|Goldman Sachs Group Inc||1,49%|
|Bayer US Finance||1,48%|
|Name||Invesco Funds Invesco Active Multi-Sector Credit Fund A|
|Total Assets||188 million EUR|
|Fund type||Bond fund|
|Distribution fee||0,375% on the amount of the position|
|Fund manager||Invesco Management S.A|
|Fund manager since||14/10/1999|
|Legal type and nationality||sub-fund of the Société d'investissement à capital variable according to Luxemburg law|
|Financial Service||International Financial Data Services (Luxembourg) S.A.|
|Investment Horizon||5 years|
|Investment Category||Hedge Funds/Absolute Return|
Registration and reception of the requests of issue/redemption/change of sub-fund
Each subscription/redemption request of shares/units of the fund can be introduced and registered through our Transaction Site. On each working day, Keytrade Bank centralizes all these requests placed from 11h30 (Belgian time) of the previous day (D-1) or the previous working day until 11h30 of D-day and sends them immediately to its correspondent who on his turn sends them for execution at 13h. The order introduced and registered before 11h30 via our Transaction Site will be executed at the Net Asset Value (NAV) of the same day (D), of the following day (D+1), the next following day (D+2) or weekly (until D+7), depending on the conditions for the subscription and the redemption of shares/ units (especially the cut-off time) mentioned in the prospectus.
If the order is placed and registered after 11h30, the order will be sent for execution the following working day.
Requests for changes of sub-fund are not possible at Keytrade Bank.
SRRI risk indicator 2
2 The synthetic risk indicator gives an indication of the risk associated with investing in a fund. The scale goes from 1 (weakest risk, associated with a lower potential return) to 7 (highest risk, associated with a higher potential return). The lowest category does not indicate that the investment is risk free. The indicator is based on historical data and may possibly not be a reliable indication of the future risk profile of the fund. The type of risk is not a guarantee and may change over time. (you can find more information here)
|Stock exchange tax at redemption||1,32%, max 4000€|
|Withholding tax||not applicable|
|Capital Gains Tax||30% *|
|Entry fees||0 EUR|
|Exit fees||0 EUR **|
It is possible this fund applies Swing Pricing. For more information, please read the prospectus.
For other, non-current costs that might be paid by the investor, we refer to the prospectus
The taxes that are mentioned apply to an average non-professional client-natural person, Belgian resident.
* 30% withholding tax on the realised gains on the fixed income part of the fund if the fund contains more than 10% of fixed income products
** If you transfer a fund/the funds of your Keyplan to your trading account before the end of the fifth year, you will have to pay fees of € 9.95 (per transferred fund).
- The objective of the Fund is to achieve long-term capital growth and income.
- The Fund intends to gain exposure to debt instruments including but not limited to investment grade (high quality) and non-investment grade (lower quality with a minimum rating of B- by Standard and Poor?s rating agency or equivalent) debt instruments, including debt instruments which are in financial distress (distressed securities).
- The Fund intends to gain exposure worldwide in both developed and emerging markets.
- The Fund may also gain exposure to the loans market through derivatives and other eligible complex instruments.
- The Fund may also gain exposure to securitised debt.
- The Fund will make significant use of derivatives (complex instruments) in order to (i) reduce the risk and/or generate additional capital or income and/or (ii) meet the Fund?s investment objectives by generating varying amounts of leverage (i.e. where the Fund gains market exposure in excess of the net asset value of the Fund).
- The Fund is actively managed within its objectives and is not constrained by a benchmark.
- You can buy and sell shares in the Fund on any Business Day in Luxembourg (as defined in the Prospectus).
- Any income from your investment will be reinvested.
The investment policy of the fund is extracted from the KIID
1 Fund means «Undertaking for collective Investment». Undertaking for collective Investment is a general term used for different undertakings collecting money from the public and whose activity consists in managing an investment portfolio. The fund notion contains as well collective investment schemes in the form of an investment company (such as the Sicav or Sicafi) as the contractual funds (such as the Mutual Fund) and their sub-funds.
3 When you would like to have more information on the diamond rating of VWD, please click here.