Fidelity Funds European Dynamic Growth Fund A1
0,90 EUR (1,73%)
Evolution compared to the last NAV
|British american tobacco||3,90%|
|Worldpay Group PLC||3,90%|
|Novo Nordisk AS||3,40%|
|ASSA ABLOY AB-B||2,90%|
|AMADEUS IT HOLDING SA-A SHS||2,70%|
|Name||Fidelity Funds European Dynamic Growth Fund A|
|Total Assets||420 million EUR|
|Fund type||Equity fund|
|Distribution fee||0,6% on the amount of the position|
|Fund manager||Fabio Riccelli|
|Fund manager since||15/01/2001|
|Legal type and nationality||sub-fund of the Société d'investissement à capital variable according to Luxemburg law|
|Financial Service||CACEIS Belgium|
|Investment Horizon||5 years|
|Investment Category||Shares (region) : Europe|
Registration and reception of the requests of issue/redemption/change of sub-fund
Each subscription/redemption request of shares/units of the fund can be introduced and registered through our Transaction Site. On each working day, Keytrade Bank centralizes all these requests placed from 11h30 (Belgian time) of the previous day (D-1) or the previous working day until 11h30 of D-day and sends them immediately to its correspondent who on his turn sends them for execution at 13h. The order introduced and registered before 11h30 via our Transaction Site will be executed at the Net Asset Value (NAV) of the same day (D), of the following day (D+1), the next following day (D+2) or weekly (until D+7), depending on the conditions for the subscription and the redemption of shares/ units (especially the cut-off time) mentioned in the prospectus.
If the order is placed and registered after 11h30, the order will be sent for execution the following working day.
Requests for changes of sub-fund are not possible at Keytrade Bank.
SRRI risk indicator 2
2 The synthetic risk indicator gives an indication of the risk associated with investing in a fund. The scale goes from 1 (weakest risk, associated with a lower potential return) to 7 (highest risk, associated with a higher potential return). The lowest category does not indicate that the investment is risk free. The indicator is based on historical data and may possibly not be a reliable indication of the future risk profile of the fund. The type of risk is not a guarantee and may change over time. (you can find more information here)
|Stock exchange tax at redemption||not applicable|
|Capital Gains Tax||not applicable *|
|Entry fees||0 EUR|
|Exit fees||0 EUR **|
It is possible this fund applies Swing Pricing. For more information, please read the prospectus.
For other, non-current costs that might be paid by the investor, we refer to the prospectus
The taxes that are mentioned apply to an average non-professional client-natural person, Belgian resident.
* 30% withholding tax on the realised gains on the fixed income part of the fund if the fund contains more than 10% of fixed income products
** If you transfer a fund/the funds of your Keyplan to your trading account before the end of the fifth year, you will have to pay fees of € 9.95 (per transferred fund).
* Aims to provide long-term capital growth with the level of income
expected to be low.
* At least 70% invested in the shares of companies that have their head office or a main part of their activity in Europe.
* Has the freedom to invest outside the fund's principal geographies, market sectors, industries or asset classes.
* Typically has a bias to medium size company shares with a market capitalisation range of 1 to 10 billion Euros.
* Can use derivatives with the aim of risk or cost reduction or to generate additional capital or income in line with the fund's risk profile.
* The fund has discretion in its choices of investments within its objectives and policies.
* Income is reinvested in additional shares or paid to shareholders on request.
* Shares can usually be bought and sold each business day of the fund.
* This fund may not be appropriate for investors who plan to sell their shares in the fund within 5 years. Investment in the fund should be regarded as a long-term investment.
The investment policy of the fund is extracted from the KIID
1 Fund means «Undertaking for collective Investment». Undertaking for collective Investment is a general term used for different undertakings collecting money from the public and whose activity consists in managing an investment portfolio. The fund notion contains as well collective investment schemes in the form of an investment company (such as the Sicav or Sicafi) as the contractual funds (such as the Mutual Fund) and their sub-funds.
3 When you would like to have more information on the diamond rating of VWD, please click here.