Financial & Credit Risk Officer
About Keytrade Bank
Keytrade Bank is a Belgian online bank that provides a strong daily banking offer and numerous investment and trading solutions. Keytrade Bank has witnessed a significant growth over the last years and has become an important player on the Belgian financial market.
Keytrade Bank is in no way comparable with a traditional bank. The approach and atmosphere are those of a solid and fast paced scale up.
Keytrade Bank is part of the Arkéa Group, a well-established French Bank headquartered in Brest.
Our Financial & Credit Risks Officer takes following tasks and duties under her/his wings :
- Contribute to the Financial & Credit Risk Management Framework (of the bank), by ensuring the adequate timely and continuous identification, measurement or assessment, monitoring, management, mitigation and reporting of risks.
- Participate to the review and definition of the Risk Appetite Framework (of the bank), with a focus on credit risk indicators
- Supervise the bank’s risk appetite limits / key risk indicators and escalate breaches in case of occurrence.
- Participate to the risk data aggregation and risk reporting, at bank level as well at Group level, with a focus on data quality.
- Support quantitative assessment exercises performed by the team (e.g. stress tests, backtesting)
- Create, update and review financial and credit risk management policies and procedures.
- Enhance the risk culture (within the bank) by articulating accurate, concise, understandable and meaningful communications towards stakeholders or the Executive Committee.
The Financial & Credit Risks Officer reports to the Head of Financial and Credit Risks.
- Master degree in Business Engineering, Economics, Engineering, Statistics or relevant quantitative field.
- 2 years of relevant professional experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, VBA is a plus.
- Knowledge of programming langue is a plus.
- Fluency in French or/and Dutch, with a Proficiency level in business English.
Your Soft and Hard Skills :
- Strong Analytical skills
- Curious and critical mindset, with the ability to challenge ineffective status quo situations.
- Pragmatic approach and a solution-driven attitude.
- Eagerness to learn on the job.
- Team player, but also able to work autonomously. Someone with a positive attitude and who is driven by improving an organization for a better overall experience.
What we offer
Keytrade Bank is a young and dynamic organization with a lean structure, that evolves in an Agile ecosystem. The tempo and the atmosphere are upbeat and no day goes by without an element of fun!