- Contract type
Medior (2 - 7y)
About Keytrade Bank
As a digital native and fintech ‘avant la lettre’, Keytrade Bank has been offering a fully online banking and trading experience to its clients for almost 25 years. While continuously expanding its broad range of banking, investment and trading products Keytrade Bank has grown into the established challenger of the more expensive bigger traditional banks in Belgium. We take pride in delivering easy-to-understand quality solutions at a competitive pricing.
Becoming part of our inner Keytrade Bank circle means that you will be joining a diverse group of dynamic professionals who understand their roles and responsibility in society and how they can contribute to a better future. Keytrade Bank is a separate branch of the French Arkéa Direct Bank.
Belonging to a non-listed, cooperative mutualistic group with ambitious environmental and social commitments , Keytrade Bank understands its role and responsibility in society and how it can contribute to a better tomorrow. Our goal is to pave the way for our clients to take their own well-informed, sustainable and socially responsible decisions.
As financial control officer, you will be part of a team of experts who handle budgeting, control and financial analysis. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Structure and manage financial data.
- Contribute to forecast financial results on a monthly basis.
- Model our budgets and keep us on track.
- Analyze deviations between actual and forecasted performance and makes recommendations towards the controlling management.
- Develop and implement analytical accounting.
- Optimize general expenses processes.
- Achieve financial studies on specific topics.
- Work with the Head of Finance.
Education and experience:
- Master's degree (Finance, Economics, or similar major)
- At least 5 years’ professional finance experience required
Competences (soft and hard skills):
- Comfortable with Excel
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- Superb analysis and collaboration skills required
- Data structuration skills
Traits and drivers:
- You are motivated, proactive, autonomous, have an hands-on attitude and have analytical approach.
- You have the ability to challenge
What we offer
- Keytrade Bank is a young and dynamic organization with a lean structure, that evolves in an Agile ecosystem. The tempo and the atmosphere are upbeat and no day goes by without an element of fun!
- The company works in an agile setup with a lot of flexibility regarding remote work. This means that you will be guaranteed at least 50% homework with a high degree of flexibility.
Offices are located in Watermael-Boitsfort in a peaceful, green surrounding.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal advantages such as meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance and many others
- Continued education and access to trainings
- Stepping stone for a continued career within Keytrade Bank
- Open, inclusive culture and dynamic working environment