Product Owner Data Team
- Contract type
Product Owner Data Team
About Keytrade Bank
As a digital native and fintech ‘avant la lettre’, Keytrade Bank has been offering a fully online banking and trading experience to its clients for almost 25 years. While continuously expanding its broad range of banking, investment and trading products Keytrade Bank has grown into the established challenger of the more expensive bigger traditional banks in Belgium. We take pride in delivering easy-to-understand quality solutions at a competitive pricing.
Becoming part of our inner Keytrade Bank circle means that you will be joining a diverse group of dynamic professionals who understand their roles and responsibility in society and how they can contribute to a better future. Keytrade Bank is a separate branch of the French Arkéa Direct Bank.
Belonging to a non-listed, cooperative mutualistic group with ambitious environmental and social commitments , Keytrade Bank understands its role and responsibility in society and how it can contribute to a better tomorrow. Our goal is to pave the way for our clients to take their own well-informed, sustainable and socially responsible decisions.
As a passionate and driven Product Owner, you’ll embark on an exciting journey as you spearhead the evolution of our data products – from sophisticated enterprise dash boarding and intuitive self-serve analytics to state-of-the-art predictive analytics, advanced algorithms, machine learning, and applied artificial intelligence. Our solutions aim to empower our customers and our organization.
As the visionary Product Owner, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our offerings. By gathering customer needs, you'll ensure their voices are heard and incorporated into our innovative solutions. With a keen eye for value, you will prioritize these insights within the product roadmap, effectively bridging the gap between customer desires and technical realities.
1. Relationship building, needs gathering, prioritization & roadmap creation (40% of time spent)
Delve into the world of data solutions, collecting and analysing customer needs to drive business value and informed decision-making. Define product vision, engage in business research, manage internal customer feedback loops, create business cases for potential ROI, and provide and monitor the funding process.
Evaluate customer needs and stakeholder feature requests based on value. Create a prioritized roadmap that aligns with business expectations and strategy. Collaborate with key stakeholders like IT and marketing and communicate the roadmap across the organization.
Take charge of end-to-end service delivery for your data products. Establish long-term service agreements, foster collaboration with stakeholders, create a knowledge base, sell your data products, and define SLA/OLA with internal customers.
2. People Management (10% of time spent)
As a people manager, you will oversee the functional and business analysts within your team, guiding their growth and development. Your responsibilities include conducting performance reviews, providing coaching and mentorship, and ensuring your team members are well informed and engaged in their work.
3. User Story creation & Design (20% of time spent)
Collaborate with design and development teams, and deliver requirements and designs that are ready for development. Transform epics into user stories for seamless implementation. Use JIRA and confluence as the only place for user story creation and documentation.
4. Implementation (15% of time spent)
Lead scrum team(s) as the Product Owner, provide vision and direction, support development teams during implementation, and play an active role in mitigating impediments. Ensure data product adoption and usage, provide documentation and training, and resolve incidents in a timely manner.
5. Research & Innovation (15% of time spent)
Engage in research projects to identify innovative data product opportunities, evaluate customer impact and feasibility, and prioritize the most promising opportunities on the product roadmap.
- 10 years of experience in data teams
- 10 years of experience working in an IT environment
- 3 years of experience in an agile environment
- People management experience is a plus
- Banking experience is a plus
- Passionate about the voice of the customer and customer interaction
- Solid technical foundation and business acumen
- Solid decision making and prioritization skills
- Able to work independently; anticipating and resolving problems
- Self-motivated and dedicated with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English / Dutch and/or French
The right candidate for this role has a passion and vision for the future of data products and data experience, ambition to bring that vision to life, and the ability to drive initiatives.
She/he lives, plays, chats, problem solves and communicates using data. The right candidate will combine a relentless customer-value focus, a strong sense of user experience, pro-activity, technical fluency and business acumen. This person must have the ability to effectively collaborate with design and development teams, and with stakeholders and partners across the organization.
- Master degree or equal by experience
- Hybrid way of working: We are in a hybrid way of working that implements 50% tele working and 50% working from home.
- A competitive salary package with advantages such as:
- Meal vouchers: €8/ working day
- Teleworking allowance
- Transport allowance
- Group insurance
- Hospitalisation insurance