Full stack Developer JS
- Contract type
Medior (2 - 7y)
About Keytrade Bank
As a digital native and fintech ‘avant la lettre’, Keytrade Bank has been offering a fully online banking and trading experience to its clients for almost 25 years. While continuously expanding its broad range of banking, investment and trading products Keytrade Bank has grown into the established challenger of the more expensive bigger traditional banks in Belgium. We take pride in delivering easy-to-understand quality solutions at a competitive pricing.
Becoming part of our inner Keytrade Bank circle means that you will be joining a diverse group of dynamic professionals who understand their roles and responsibility in society and how they can contribute to a better future. Keytrade Bank is a separate branch of the French Arkéa Direct Bank.
Belonging to a non-listed, cooperative mutualistic group with ambitious environmental and social commitments , Keytrade Bank understands its role and responsibility in society and how it can contribute to a better tomorrow. Our goal is to pave the way for our clients to take their own well-informed, sustainable and socially responsible decisions.
· Strong Analysis skills
· Proven skills in technical translation of the business requirements and user stories
· Capacity to work in Scrum mode
· Dynamic, collaborative with a sense of responsibility
· Passionate about new technologies
· Front-end :
· React.js with styled-components
· React Native with styled-components is a plus
· knowledge of micro frontend architecture
· Back-end :
· NodeJS in TypeScript
· knowledge of TypeORM or more modern ORM is a plus
· Design of API (REST or gRPC)
· Proficiency in two of the following languages: English, Dutch and French
· Knowledge of CI/CD through GitLab
· Awareness of
· AWS services (EC2, RDS, ECS, etc.)
· Terraform/infra as code is a plus
· GraphQL is a plus
· C# .NET is a plus
What we offer
Keytrade Bank is a young and dynamic organization with a lean structure, that evolves in an Agile ecosystem. The tempo and the atmosphere are upbeat and no day goes by without an element of fun!
The company works in an agile setup with a lot of flexibility regarding remote work. This means that you will be guaranteed at least 50% homework with a high degree of flexibility.
Offices are located in Watermael-Boitsfort in a peaceful, green surrounding.
A competitive salary with extra-legal advantages such as meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance and many others
Continued education and access to trainings
Stepping stone for a continued career within Keytrade Bank
Open, inclusive culture and dynamic working environment