- Contract type
Junior (0 - 2y)
About Keytrade Bank
As a digital native and fintech ‘avant la lettre’, Keytrade Bank has been offering a fully online banking and trading experience to its clients for almost 25 years. While continuously expanding its broad range of banking, investment and trading products Keytrade Bank has grown into the established challenger of the more expensive bigger traditional banks in Belgium. We take pride in delivering easy-to-understand quality solutions at a competitive pricing.
Becoming part of our inner Keytrade Bank circle means that you will be joining a diverse group of dynamic professionals who understand their roles and responsibility in society and how they can contribute to a better future. Keytrade Bank is a separate branch of the French Arkéa Direct Bank.
Belonging to a non-listed, cooperative mutualistic group with ambitious environmental and social commitments , Keytrade Bank understands its role and responsibility in society and how it can contribute to a better tomorrow. Our goal is to pave the way for our clients to take their own well-informed, sustainable and socially responsible decisions.
As Content Manager within Keytrade Bank you will be responsible for defining and creating multiple forms of content to enhance Keytrade Bank’s brand on a variety of channels. Your duties include suggesting content strategies and outputs to highlight our bank’s products and services. The context is trilingual Dutch, French and English. Versatility, eagerness and relentless curiosity are a prerequisite to fit in our organization.
You will be :
- Writing, editing, updating and publishing search engine-friendly content pieces
- Researching and sourcing content for our website
- Defining editorial guidelines and tone of voice in your native language
- Targeting a specific set of keywords for all the articles written and published
- Monitoring the sector’s online activities
- Repurposing content to fit in other channels
- Working closely with the campaign managers and automation manager within the team to devise online marketing strategies
- Developing our content social media strategy with our partners
Your skills and qualifications:
A successful Content Manager needs to have a unique set of prerequisite skills and qualifications in order to handle the job effectively, including:
- Advanced writing and editing skills (primarily French)
- Excellent verbal communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- A creative mindset
- Project management skills
- An interest in both banking & investment products, but also customers
- Ability to swiftly solve problems
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of social media and its specific tones of voice
Education and experience
The candidate we are looking for has:
- a degree in Languages, Journalism, Communication, Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Preferably prior experience within a similar role
What do we offer?
Keytrade Bank is a young and dynamic organization with a lean structure. The tempo and the atmosphere in the team are upbeat and no day goes by without an element of fun!
Exciting times are ahead with a new brand positioning, a new website, a revamped App and new value propositions, meaning a lot of new content to produce.
The company works in an agile setup with a lot of flexibility regarding remote work. This means that you will be guaranteed at least 50% homework with a high degree of flexibility. Offices are located in Watermael-Boitsfort in a peaceful, green surrounding.
Next to working with dynamic colleagues within the Communications department we can offer you an attractive salary package and fringe benefits.