Compliance Analyst Medior
Legal & Compliance
- Contract type
Medior (2 - 7y)
Medior Compliance Analyst
As a pioneer in online banking, Keytrade Bank has grown into a mature and complete online bank with a young and dynamic culture. Our growth strategy allowed us to double our client portfolio in five years and we plan to stay on the same track.
The mission of our Compliance team focuses on compliance with laws and regulations, as well as compliance with internal procedures and policies and rules of conduct to prevent damage to the reputation and integrity of Keytrade Bank.
At the crossroads of these growing client demands and technological innovations, we have a great challenge for a dynamic and process-oriented candidate. Are you our new Compliance Analyst?
The main purpose of this function is to assist the five other Compliance Analysts with the following tasks:
- Handle alerts of market abuse based on the detection tool or received from other sources
- Investigate the positive alerts add summarize your analysis in a report to discuss with the Head of Legal & Compliance
Document, analyze and give advice at the client onboarding and changes during the banking relationship.
- Handle alerts of atypical transactions based on the transaction-monitoring tool or received from the departments in contact with the public.
- Investigate those atypical transactions and summarize your analysis in a report to discuss with the Head of Legal & Compliance.
- Monitor risk clients.
Financial Sanctions & PEP Screening
- Handle alerts from the screening tool.
- Take appropriate actions in collaboration with the Compliance Team.
Setting and developing operating mode (visual or textual descriptions of your daily tasks.
You will be part of the Legal & Compliance team and will report directly to the Head of Legal & Compliance
· You have at least a Bachelor degree;
· You have at least 3 years of experience in the compliance department of a Financial Institution – and preferably in retail banking ;
· You are stress resistant;
· You work in a precise and meticulous way;
· You have a good knowledge of written and spoken French-Dutch-English
What we have to offer?
- Internal position
- A competitive salary with extralegal advantages
- Continued education and access to trainings
- Stepping stone for a continued career within Keytrade Bank
- Large variation in projects and tasks
- Open culture and dynamic working environment