- Contract type
Medior (2 - 7y)
Want to join the exciting and innovating world of online banking?
Keytrade Bank is looking for an Agile Coach. Sign up and help us grow.
About Keytrade Bank
As a digital native and fintech ‘avant la lettre’, Keytrade Bank has been offering a fully online banking and trading experience to its clients for almost 25 years. While continuously expanding its broad range of banking, investment and trading products Keytrade Bank has grown into the established challenger of the more expensive bigger traditional banks in Belgium. We take pride in delivering easy-to-understand quality solutions at a competitive pricing.
Becoming part of our inner Keytrade Bank circle means that you will be joining a diverse group of dynamic professionals who understand their roles and responsibility in society and how they can contribute to a better future. Keytrade Bank is a separate branch of the French Arkéa Direct Bank.
Belonging to a non-listed, cooperative mutualistic group with ambitious environmental and social commitments , Keytrade Bank understands its role and responsibility in society and how it can contribute to a better tomorrow. Our goal is to pave the way for our clients to take their own well-informed, sustainable and socially responsible decisions.
Your main duties:
- Help the teams (multi-disciplinary teams & operational teams) or individuals adopt and improve agile methods and practice (mainly Scrum & KANBAN)
- Support the teams in their path to autonomy identifying impediments & helping to adopt a solution driven mindset
- Organise, Elaborate and give trainings to the teams
- Assess agile maturity of the teams and support teams to identify ways of improvements
- Help leaders to adopt leadership management concepts
- Help teams apply agile to their specific environments and impediments they face. Working as an adviser, the coach helps the team adapt the methodology to their situation
- Find ways to improve the integration and the use of the agile methodologies
- Identify ways to evolve in the agile maturity at the team but also at the company level
- Help the company to adapt processes/workflows to Agile way of working.
- Communicate with the teams and the management to share on the agile evolutions, improvements and impediments
- Support the execution of the organization transformation roadmap
- Foster continuous improvement within the organization
- Help to elaborate and collect the agility key performance indicators from the different teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solution & action oriented
- Diplomatic, flexible and team player
- Ability to convince
- Client Minded & Focus
- Capacity to gain trust and confidence
- Create climate where people feel motivated
- Flexible and empathic
- Agile is your religion
- University degree
- SM certification in Scrum or SAFE is a must
- Coach certification Scrum or SAFE is a plus
- Previous experience (minimum 2 years) as SM’s of multiple teams or as agile coach
- Previous experience in supervising people (minimum 2 years)
- Proven knowledge of methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, SAFE
- 5 years + experience in financial industry is a plus
- Knowledge of Lean is a plus
- Pedagogue (involves and transmits)
- English/French or English/Dutch is a must (oral & written)
What we offer
- A competitive salary with extra-legal advantages such as meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance and many others
- Continued education and access to trainings
- Stepping stone for a continued career within Keytrade Bank
- Large variation in projects and tasks
- Open, inclusive culture and dynamic working environment