Scrum master Infrastructure
- Type de contrat
Medior (2 - 7y)
About Keytrade Bank
As a digital native and fintech ‘avant la lettre’, Keytrade Bank has been offering a fully online banking and trading experience to its clients for almost 25 years. While continuously expanding its broad range of banking, investment and trading products Keytrade Bank has grown into the established challenger of the more expensive bigger traditional banks in Belgium. We take pride in delivering easy-to-understand quality solutions at a competitive pricing.
Becoming part of our inner Keytrade Bank circle means that you will be joining a diverse group of dynamic professionals who understand their roles and responsibility in society and how they can contribute to a better future. Keytrade Bank is a separate branch of the French Arkéa Direct Bank.
Belonging to a non-listed, cooperative mutualistic group with ambitious environmental and social commitments , Keytrade Bank understands its role and responsibility in society and how it can contribute to a better tomorrow. Our goal is to pave the way for our clients to take their own well-informed, sustainable and socially responsible decisions.
As the Infrastructure Scrum Master at Keytrade Bank, your role is to support the Infrastructure team composed of various profiles such as systems & database admins, network & security engineers, DevOps & AWS engineers and 1st line of support engineers.
You’ll be in charge of :
- driving the Agile Scrum ceremonies ;
- developing & maintaining the agile mindset based on the Scrum framework ;
- assisting the PO and the team in order to refine the yearly & quarterly Infrastructure roadmap into epics + sprint stories & tasks ;
- coaching the Product Owner in the backlog management in order to have a good balance between delivery, quality and efficiency ;
- following-up with the team on priorities defined by the Infrastructure PO & helping the team to reach its goals ;
- calculating the team capacity and check that sprint backlogs are sized accordingly ;
- reporting on the sprint metric and KPI’s, elaborate mid and long-term trends, provide material to the PO in order to improve the efficiency of the team ;
- Participating in Scrum clinics meetings, share good practices and contribute to develop a framework that combines Agile values with Keytrade values, culture and objectives.
- Agile Scrum Master certified ;
- Strong experience with Jira ;
- Experience with reporting & presentation tools like PowerBI ;
- Basic general knowledge of Infrastructure :
- Systems ;
- Network, security & IAM ;
- Databases ;
- Public cloud (AWS).
- Excellent communications & presentations skills ;
- Structured approach & solution minded. ;
- Team leadership, strong interpersonal skills & inspiring mindset ;
- Like to update its skills & continuously improve ;
- Availability & flexibility ;
- English speaking (French and/or Dutch is a plus) ;
- Have a clean certificate of good behavior.
What we offer
- Keytrade Bank is a young and dynamic organization with a lean structure, that evolves in an Agile ecosystem. The tempo and the atmosphere are upbeat and no day goes by without an element of fun!
- The company works in an agile setup with a lot of flexibility regarding remote work. This means that you will be guaranteed at least 50% homework with a high degree of flexibility.
Offices are located in Watermael-Boitsfort in a peaceful, green surrounding.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal advantages such as meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance and many others
- Continued education and access to trainings
- Stepping stone for a continued career within Keytrade Bank
- Open, inclusive culture and dynamic working environment