Product Owner (Daily Banking)
- Type de contrat
Medior (2 - 7y)
Product Owner Daily Banking
Want to join the exciting and innovating payments environment within a dynamic online bank?
Keytrade Bank is looking for a Product Owner Daily Banking.
About Keytrade Bank
As a digital native and fintech ‘avant la lettre’, Keytrade Bank has been offering a fully online banking and trading experience to its clients for almost 25 years. While continuously expanding its broad range of banking, investment and trading products Keytrade Bank has grown into the established challenger of the more expensive bigger traditional banks in Belgium. We take pride in delivering easy-to-understand quality solutions at a competitive pricing.
Becoming part of our inner Keytrade Bank circle means that you will be joining a diverse group of dynamic professionals who understand their roles and responsibility in society and how they can contribute to a better future. Keytrade Bank is a separate branch of the French Arkéa Direct Bank.
Belonging to a non-listed, cooperative mutualistic group with ambitious environmental and social commitments , Keytrade Bank understands its role and responsibility in society and how it can contribute to a better tomorrow. Our goal is to pave the way for our clients to take their own well-informed, sustainable and socially responsible decisions.
The Product Owner plays a key role within the organization! He/she guides his team towards building the right product offering taking into account the strategic vision, the planning and the resources at his/her disposal.
He/She ensures that the final product delivers the best possible value for the customers and the organization.
He/She provides guidance in terms of what has to be delivered. In order to do so, the Product Owner is supported by Business Analysts to better understand the functional and technical landscape.
The Product Owner builds a coherent roadmap in line with the company strategy. He/She should challenge the needs of the stakeholders to define what can or can’t be delivered in the requested timeframe. He/She also identifies impediments and dependencies with other teams.
Good organizational, communication and people management skills are a must.
Business knowledge on daily banking activities is considered a plus since the Product Owner is the decision maker accountable for the final product. The Product Owner should understand the market from both a client and bank point of view.
We are looking for a solution-oriented profile that:
· Structures and prioritizes multiple topics
· Enjoys collaboration and fosters team spirit
· Has an hands-on attitude
· Cultivates innovation
· Has a strong customer focus
· Is analytical-minded
· Is a decision maker
· Optimizes work processes
· Has strong communication skills, top down and bottom up
· Is able to motivate, empower, challenge and stimulate his/her people
And with the following experience:
· University / Post Graduate (Master’s Degree)
· At least 5 years of relevant working experience
· Experience in management of seasoned people
· A previous banking experience is a plus
· Knowledge on Daily banking sector and regulatory is a plus: SEPA and non-SEPA money-wires, SEPA Direct Debit, PSD2, payment schemes and rulebooks, Open Banking initiatives payment-related, etc.
· Having worked in an IT environment is a plus
· Having worked in an agile environment is a plus
Fluency in English and in French or Dutch is required.
What we offer
Keytrade Bank is a young and dynamic organization with a lean structure, that evolves in an Agile ecosystem. The tempo and the atmosphere are upbeat and no day goes by without an element of fun!
Challenging but exciting times are ahead with a new brand positioning, a new website, a revamped App and new value propositions.
Next to working with seasoned and dynamic colleagues we can offer you an attractive salary package and fringe benefits.
The company works in an agile setup with a lot of flexibility regarding remote work. This means that you will be guaranteed at least 50% homework with a high degree of flexibility.
Offices are located in Watermael-Boitsfort in a peaceful, green surrounding.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal advantages such as meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance and many others
- Stepping stone for a continued career within Keytrade Bank
- Large variation in projects and tasks
- Open, inclusive culture and dynamic working environment