- Type de contrat
Medior (2 - 7y)
About Keytrade Bank
As a digital native and fintech ‘avant la lettre’, Keytrade Bank has been offering a fully online banking and trading experience to its clients for almost 25 years. While continuously expanding its broad range of banking, investment and trading products Keytrade Bank has grown into the established challenger of the more expensive bigger traditional banks in Belgium. We take pride in delivering easy-to-understand quality solutions at a competitive pricing.
Becoming part of our inner Keytrade Bank circle means that you will be joining a diverse group of dynamic professionals who understand their roles and responsibility in society and how they can contribute to a better future. Keytrade Bank is a separate branch of the French Arkéa Direct Bank.
Belonging to a non-listed, cooperative mutualistic group with ambitious environmental and social commitments , Keytrade Bank understands its role and responsibility in society and how it can contribute to a better tomorrow. Our goal is to pave the way for our clients to take their own well-informed, sustainable and socially responsible decisions.
YAs Procurement Officer, you are in charge of all procurement activities of Keytrade. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of the procurement roadmap in close collaboration with the business
- Leading the RFx processes for local procurement
- Leading the contract negotiations with the business and legal
- Maintaining a strong contract management
- Monitoring the suppliers’ performance together with the business
- Maintaining the procurement processes and policies (in close collaboration with Arkéa group)
- Maintaining the procurement dashboard
- Reporting to the CFO
Education and experience:
- Master's degree (Finance, Economics, or similar major)
- 10 years’ experience in procurement management roles
Competences (soft and hard skills):
- Experienced in IT, professional services and marketing commodities
- Strong negotiation skills, strategic thinking
- Good knowledge of risk management
- Contract writing
- Comfortable with Excel
- Analytical mind and action driven
- Strong leadership, and collaboration skills required
- Native FR or NL with full professional proficiency in the other language
- Professional working proficiency EN
Traits and drivers:
- You are motivated, proactive, autonomous, have an hands-on attitude
- You have the ability to challenge and influence
What we offer
- Keytrade Bank is a young and dynamic organization with a lean structure, that evolves in an Agile ecosystem. The tempo and the atmosphere are upbeat and no day goes by without an element of fun!
- The company works in an agile setup with a lot of flexibility regarding remote work. This means that you will be guaranteed at least 50% homework with a high degree of flexibility.
- Offices are located in Watermael-Boitsfort in a peaceful, green surrounding.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal advantages such as meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance and many others
- Continued education and access to trainings
- Stepping stone for a continued career within Keytrade Bank
- Open, inclusive culture and dynamic working environment