- Type de contrat
Medior (2 - 7y)
About Keytrade Bank
As a digital native and fintech ‘avant la lettre’, Keytrade Bank has been offering a fully online banking and trading experience to its clients for almost 25 years. While continuously expanding its broad range of banking, investment and trading products Keytrade Bank has grown into the established challenger of the more expensive bigger traditional banks in Belgium. We take pride in delivering easy-to-understand quality solutions at a competitive pricing.
Becoming part of our inner Keytrade Bank circle means that you will be joining a diverse group of dynamic professionals who understand their roles and responsibility in society and how they can contribute to a better future. Keytrade Bank is a separate branch of the French Arkéa Direct Bank.
Belonging to a non-listed, cooperative mutualistic group with ambitious environmental and social commitments , Keytrade Bank understands its role and responsibility in society and how it can contribute to a better tomorrow. Our goal is to pave the way for our clients to take their own well-informed, sustainable and socially responsible decisions..
Your role :
Within the Credit team you will be responsible for the consumer lending activity, debtor follow-up and the more complex Visa card application.
Your main tasks are:
- Informing the consumer on the consumer lending products we offer
- Helping customers fill in their consumer loan requests
- Verifying the application form and the other documents sent by the customer when applying for a credit
- Consulting the credit central of the national bank and analysing the application and giving an advice or deciding within own decision powers whether we grant the credit yes or no. In case of margin account, prepare file to be decided in Credit Committee
- Informing the customer about the decision
- Creating contracts and sending it to the customer. Verifying whether contracts have been duly signed
- Activating the credit and ensuring that it is encoded in the credit Central of the NBB
- Analysing and deciding Manual Analysis requests in Card Tool
- Dealing with complaints in case of refusal
- Blocking and unblocking of Visa cards in case of lack of funds when the Visa spendings are debited in the account and handling all communication regarding this topic (with customer and ATOS)
- (Daily) Follow-up on debtors by call and mail in order to convince the customer to reimburse the bank
- Send and follow-up insured Visa overdrafts on time to be sent to the Insurance company
- Analyse and validate Margin account transfers
- Daily follow-up on margin alerts. Contact the customer if necessary.
- You are punctual and pay attention to details
- You have a strong sense of commitment to the customer
- You are able to communicate with customers in French, Dutch and English
- You have an interest in retail lending
- You can work independently and play your role correctly towards customers and colleagues
- You like to take up responsibility for the concrete outcome of the credit application
- You hold a bachelor degree
- You can prioritize different tasks based upon their importance and urgency
What we offer
- Keytrade Bank is a young and dynamic organization with a lean structure, that evolves in an Agile ecosystem. The tempo and the atmosphere are upbeat and no day goes by without an element of fun!
- The company works in an agile setup with a lot of flexibility regarding remote work. This means that you will be guaranteed at least 50% homework with a high degree of flexibility.
Offices are located in Watermael-Boitsfort in a peaceful, green surrounding.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal advantages such as meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance and many others
- Continued education and access to trainings
- Stepping stone for a continued career within Keytrade Bank
- Open, inclusive culture and dynamic working environment