Compliance Analyst Medior
Légal & Compliance
- Type de contrat
Medior (2 - 7y)
As a digital native and fintech ‘avant la lettre’, Keytrade Bank has been offering a fully online banking and trading experience to its clients for almost 25 years. While continuously expanding its broad range of banking, investment and trading products Keytrade Bank has grown into the established challenger of the more expensive bigger traditional banks in Belgium. We take pride in delivering easy-to-understand quality solutions at a competitive pricing. Becoming part of our inner Keytrade Bank circle means that you will be joining a diverse group of dynamic professionals who understand their roles and responsibility in society and how they can contribute to a better future. Keytrade Bank is a separate branch of the French Arkéa Direct Bank.
As a pioneer in online banking, Keytrade Bank has grown into a mature and complete online bank with a young and dynamic culture. Our growth strategy allowed us to double our client portfolio in five years and we plan to stay on the same track.
The mission of our Compliance team focuses on compliance with laws and regulations, as well as compliance with internal procedures and policies and rules of conduct to prevent damage to the reputation and integrity of Keytrade Bank.
At the crossroads of these growing client demands and technological innovations, we have a great challenge for a dynamic and process-oriented candidate. Are you our new Compliance Analyst?
The main purpose of this function is to assist the five other Compliance Analysts with the following tasks:
Document, analyze and give advice at the client onboarding and changes during the banking relationship.
- Handle alerts of atypical transactions based on the transaction-monitoring tool or received from the departments in contact with the public.
- Investigate those atypical transactions and summarize your analysis in a report to discuss with the Head of Legal & Compliance.
- Monitor risk clients.
Financial Sanctions & PEP Screening
- Handle alerts from the screening tool.
- Take appropriate actions in collaboration with the Compliance Team.
Setting and developing operating mode (visual or textual descriptions of your daily tasks.
You will be part of the Legal & Compliance team and will report directly to the Head of Legal & Compliance
- You have at least a Bachelor degree;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the compliance department of a Financial Institution – and preferably in retail banking ;
- You are stress resistant;
- You work in a precise and meticulous way;
- You have a good knowledge of written and spoken French-Dutch-English
What we have to offer?
- Keytrade Bank is a young and dynamic organization with a lean structure, that evolves in an Agile ecosystem. The tempo and the atmosphere are upbeat and no day goes by without an element of fun!
- The company works in an agile setup with a lot of flexibility regarding remote work. This means that you will be guaranteed at least 50% homework with a high degree of flexibility.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal advantages such as meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance and many others
- Continued education and access to trainings
- Stepping stone for a continued career within Keytrade Bank
- Open, inclusive culture and dynamic working environment