Learn more about our financial instruments, from stocks to options
Diversify your portfolio by accessing many alternative markets
Choose your financial instrument:
What are Futures?
Futures are standardised contracts to buy or sell a fixed quantity of a specified commodity at a fixed date in the future, at a price determined beforehand. Futures can cover a variety of underlying assets, such as commodities, an index or precious metals.
To find out more and in order to trade over 400 Futures online on 18 Futures exchanges around the world, you must have access to the Keytrade Pro online platform.
- Leverage allows you to invest upwards or downwards.
- Wide selection of underlying assets.
- Futures can be used as a hedging instrument.
- Due to leverage, the loss may exceed the initial investment.
- Only for experienced investors.