IT Project Officer
- Contract type
Medior (2 - 7y)
Keytrade Bank is a relatively young bank that distinguishes itself through its unique qualities and services. As a smaller bank, we offer a level of flexibility that larger banks often struggle to match. This flexibility enables us to swiftly adapt to the continuous changing environment, ensuring that our customer receive the most optimal experience while using our products and services.
In recent times, Keytrade Bank has undergone a significant transformation, transitioning into an Agile organization at all levels. This transition allows Keytrade Bank to have a seamless collaboration between the IT and Business teams. It empowers our cross-functional teams to answer rapidly to market demands, implement changes efficiently, and continually enhance our offerings to our customers.
Belonging to a non-listed, cooperative mutualistic group with ambitious environmental and social commitments , Keytrade Bank understands its role and responsibility in society and how it can contribute to a better tomorrow. Our goal is to pave the way for our clients to take their own well-informed, sustainable and socially responsible decisions.
We are seeking for a young, talented and dynamic IT Project Officer to enforce our CIO Office team. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in optimizing our IT processes, enhancing our way of working, participating change management efforts and coordinate with our product factory team on the important renovation and transformation projects within our IT department.
The role of IT Project Officer reports directly to the Head of CIO Office, and has the following responsibilities in scope:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in civil or business engineering
- Experience in IT project management or part of delivery in large IT projects
- Experience in IT process improvement and change management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented mindset, with track record of effectively identifying and implementing solutions to complex challenges
- Effective communication and soft skills, with the ability to understand, influence and collaborate at all levels of the organization
- Experience with Agile way of working
- Proficient in JIRA and Confluence
- Certification in Agile, COBIT, Prince2, ITIL is a plus
- Fluency in English; knowledge of additional languages is a plus.