As a digital native and fintech ‘avant la lettre’, Keytrade Bank has been offering a fully online banking and trading experience to its clients for almost 25 years. While continuously expanding its broad range of banking, investment and trading products Keytrade Bank has grown into the established challenger of the more expensive bigger traditional banks in Belgium. We take pride in delivering easy-to-understand quality solutions at a competitive pricing. Becoming part of our inner Keytrade Bank circle means that you will be joining a diverse group of dynamic professionals who understand their roles and responsibility in society and how they can contribute to a better future. Keytrade Bank is a separate branch of the French Arkéa Direct Bank.
Keytrade Bank has to maintain a correct overview of who their clients are. This means we need to frequently collect and update our client data (PDM: Personal Data Management). Not only is this of high strategic importance, but it also responds to a clear legal obligation to perform KYC and AML checks. The Client Data Officer is in charge of making sure that all the tools and procedures are in place to ensure that we respond to these needs.
The Client Data Officer takes a central position between our product teams (Feature Teams) and our operational teams (Run Teams) and coordinates the required efforts. The Client Data Officer is responsible of managing the PDM Committee, which is the steering organism for all PDM related matters. At the same time, the officer will gain a better understanding of the working in the operational teams by assisting them in their day-to-day activities. In little time, the candidate will gain a profound understanding of the inner workings of the operational and product teams.
As responsible of the PDM Committee (3 days / week)
- Lead the PDM Committee with stakeholders from diverse teams, including exco members
- Maintain an overview of all PDM related initiatives and their progress
- Identify gaps, improvements and risks related to our PDM processes and proposing solutions to tackle those
- Set clear KPIs and Targets to make sure Keytrade Bank maintains a high level of data quality
- Draft business requirements for newly identified solutions
- Draft processes and operational flows
As operational officer (2 days / week)
- The candidate is hands-on and works together with the Operational Teams (primarily the Middle Office) to update and verify client data.
- The candidate should be able to be highly autonomous
- The candidate is able to drive change and displays high levels of pro-activity and hands-on mentality
- The candidate has high levels of professionalism and holds him/herself to high ethical standards
- The candidate is able to synthesize information well and has a great sense for problem solving
- The candidate is able to present solutions in a clear and structured way, and has experience drafting business cases
- The candidate has affinity with processes and procedures, and loves to improve things
- The candidate has affinity with an agile way of working and has a decent (non-technical) IT understanding
- The candidate is familiar with key data concepts (data quality, lineage, accuracy,…)
- The candidate possesses a Higher Education degree and at least 2 years of professional experience. OR no higher education degree and 7 years of professional experience
- The candidate has a good understanding of both French, Dutch and English
- Keytrade Bank is a young and dynamic organization with a lean structure, that evolves in an Agile ecosystem. The tempo and the atmosphere are upbeat and no day goes by without an element of fun!
- The company works in an agile setup with a lot of flexibility regarding remote work. This means that you will be guaranteed at least 50% homework with a high degree of flexibility.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal advantages such as meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance and many others
- Continued education and access to trainings
- Stepping stone for a continued career within Keytrade Bank
- Open, inclusive culture and dynamic working environment