Back-end Developer .NET micro services
- Contract type
Medior (2 - 7y)
Keytrade Bank is a young bank with IT systems that are developed in-house. All new products are created from scratch and need a strong interaction between all IT fields : the back-end, the front-end, database and infrastructure. We have a very high growth rate and we are looking for motivated people willing to become part of our dynamic team of application developers to help improve and extend its existing trading and banking system.
Working in a small bank is very different than working in a big bank. Responsibilities are greater, knowledge broader.
Currently we are refactoring our core systems and transforming them in micro services deployed on AWS following Domain Driven Design principles.
You are a team player, always ready to share and discuss ideas in order to improve the existing, and to find solution for new projects. Everyone is acknowledged for their role, and we need people with a strong sense of responsibility in our teams.
You like to work independently, find your own way, dealing with tasks from early requirements analysis until final implementation and testing. You are open to interaction with your colleagues, able to reach out for help when required and open to accept constructive criticism. You are eager to learn about trading and banking related matters, and also about new technologies. When it comes to programming, you are meticulous and orderly, without losing your pragmatic attitude.
• Academic degree in a technical field
• proven experience of 5 years in developing back-end application and integration services
• Strong Analysis skills
• Proven skills in technical translation of the business requirements and user stories
• Technology leadership skills
• Capacity to work in Scrum mode
• Experience in developing in the following architecture patterns: micro-services, APIs, event-driven
• Experience in deployment with Docker containers
• Experience with cloud architecture (AWS)
• Profound knowledge of .NET C#
• Broad experience with SQL Databases
• Proficiency in two of the following languages: English and Dutch or French
• Experience with No SQL databases (Dynamo DB, Mongo DB)
• Experience with NServiceBus/MassTransit
• Experience with NodeJS
• Experience with ReactJS
• Back-end: Microsoft .NET and .NET core using C# micro-services deployed on Kubernetes
• Both Onpremises and cloud (AWS)
• Data stored in SQL Server and MySQL and Dynamo DB or (AWS Aurora DB)
• Using NServiceBus with Rabbit MQ as Service Bus
• Work items are managed in JIRA
• CI/CD through Gitlab