Back-end Developer .NET
- Contract type
Medior (2 - 7y)
Keytrade Bank is a young bank, where all IT systems traditionally were developed in house. Currently Keytrade Bank is moving to a model where we focus on customer experience and innovative products, relying a bit more on off-the-shelf products and services for the basic functionality. We take this opportunity to refactor our systems following microservices architecture and Domain Driven Development.
Next to this technical transition, Keytrade Bank has moved towards a customised Agile organisation at all levels of the bank. The Product Factory (for delivery) contains autonomous Feature Teams split by business domain instead of technology. Autonomous means that each team has all the skills needed for its domain, IT as well as business. On top of that each technology has its own chapter to share and manage the technical experience.
Working in a small bank - especially in autonomous teams - is very different than working in a big bank. Responsibilities are much bigger, knowledge broader. We have a very high growth rate and we are looking for motivated people willing to become part of our dynamic teams to help improve and transform its existing trading and banking system.
You are a team player, always ready to share and discuss ideas in order to improve the existing, and to find solution for new projects. Everyone is acknowledged for their role, and we need people with a strong sense of responsibility in our teams.
You are able to work independently when needed, dealing with tasks from early requirements analysis until final implementation and testing. You are open to interaction with your colleagues, able to reach out for help when required and open to accept or provide constructive criticism. You are eager to learn about trading and banking related matters, and also about new technologies. When it comes to programming, you are meticulous and orderly, without losing your pragmatic attitude.
The team you will be joining is responsible for various important projects for Keytrade, of which the most important is our online mortgage platform called KeyHome.
- Academic degree in a technical field
- A proven experience of at least 3 years in developing back-end application and integration services
- Strong analysis skills
- Proven skills in technical translation of the business requirements and user stories
- Able to work independently
- Capacity to work in Scrum mode
- Good knowledge of .NET with C#
- ASP.Net experience
- Object oriented principles
- ORM (NHibernate or Entity Framework)
- Solid Principles
- Unit Testing
- Design of API (REST or gRPC)
- Experience with Relational databases (MSSQL/MySQL)
- Writing queries
- Knowledge of ACID Transactions
- Proficiency in two of the following languages: English, Dutch and French
- Knowledge of SCM (git or other)
- Micro services architecture
- Service bus (NServiceBus/MassTransit)
- Integration with RabbitMQ
- Domain Driven Development
What we offer
- Keytrade Bank is a young and dynamic organization with a lean structure, that evolves in an Agile ecosystem. The tempo and the atmosphere are upbeat and no day goes by without an element of fun! Challenging but exciting times are ahead with a new brand positioning, a new website, a reamped App and new value propositions.
- The company works in an agile setup with flexibility regarding remote work.
- This means that you will be guaranteed at least 50% homework with a high degree of flexibility.
- Offices are located in Watermael-Boitsfort in a peaceful, green surrounding.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal advantages such as meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance and many others
- Stepping stone for a continued career within Keytrade Bank
- Large variation in projects and tasks
- Open, inclusive culture and dynamic working environment