As a digital native and fintech ‘avant la lettre’, Keytrade Bank has been offering a fully online banking and trading experience to its clients for almost 25 years. While continuously expanding its broad range of banking, investment and trading products Keytrade Bank has grown into the established challenger of the more expensive bigger traditional banks in Belgium. We take pride in delivering easy-to-understand quality solutions at a competitive pricing. Becoming part of our inner Keytrade Bank circle means that you will be joining a diverse group of dynamic professionals who understand their roles and responsibility in society and how they can contribute to a better future. Keytrade Bank is a separate branch of the French Arkéa Direct Bank.
The main purpose of the function is to give support, advice and provide guidance on Anti-money laundering (AML) (included Market Abuse and external fraud) matters.
As AML Manager, you will bring your expertise to the business and ensure that the company's practices comply especially with AML regulations and local/internal policies and in particular bring daily support with regard to the responsibilities of the AML domains by
- monitoring of legal and regulatory requirements as well as of the procedure and rules of the Group
- providing an answer to advice and information requests,
- preparing answers to information requests of the authorities, of the group and of internal and external auditors ;
- drafting periodical reports to the group
- handling and follow-up of specific and more general AML projects and processes in an independent way
- identifying and documenting regulatory risks and developing controls
- drafting of procedures and operational guidelines that must be put in place or adapted to comply with new laws or regulations
- conducting trainings
- monitoring and adapting parameters of tools
- deciding to report to the CTIF
- being flexible in helping the team in case of "urgent" matters
You will coordinate the Compliance team (7 people) and will report directly to the Head of Legal & Compliance.
To be eligible for this position, your profile will match the following:
- Master’s degree
- From 3 years of relevant working experience e.g. AML officer in Banking or Financial Institutions
- Experience in promoting awareness of AML matters (ad hoc trainings, internal communication, answers questions from business)
- Comprehensive knowledge development of written procedures and policies
- Fluent in French or Dutch and English
- Experience in team management is required
- Sharp analytical, research and organizational abilities
- Excellent communication skills, oral as well as written, able to show diplomacy and be assertive when necessary
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and decisions
- Willingness to work in a fast moving and entrepreunarial organization with a intrapreunarial mindset
- Innovating, problem solving, cooperative, and delivering results are essential
- Keytrade Bank is a young and dynamic organization with a lean structure, that evolves in an Agile ecosystem. The tempo and the atmosphere are upbeat and no day goes by without an element of fun!
- The company works in an agile setup with a lot of flexibility regarding remote work. This means that you will be guaranteed at least 50% homework with a high degree of flexibility.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal advantages such as meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance and many others
- Continued education and access to trainings
- Stepping stone for a continued career within Keytrade Bank
- Open, inclusive culture and dynamic working environment