- Contract type
Medior (2 - 7y)
About the job
Want to join the exciting and innovating world of online banking?
Keytrade Bank is looking for an Agile Coach. Sign up and help us grow.
Keytrade Bank is fast on its way to become a major financial player in Belgium.
Our number of clients has doubled in 5 years and each year we recruit +15% staff.
Your main duties:
- Help the teams (multi-disciplinary teams & operational teams) or individuals adopt and improve agile methods and practice (mainly Scrum & KANBAN)
- Support the teams in their path to autonomy identifying impediments & helping to adopt a solution driven mindset
- Organise, Elaborate and give trainings to the teams
- Assess agile maturity of the teams and support teams to identify ways of improvements
- Help leaders to adopt leadership management concepts
- Help teams apply agile to their specific environments and impediments they face. Working as an adviser, the coach helps the team adapt the methodology to their situation
- Find ways to improve the integration and the use of the agile methodologies
- Identify ways to evolve in the agile maturity at the team but also at the company level
- Help the company to adapt processes/workflows to Agile way of working.
- Communicate with the teams and the management to share on the agile evolutions, improvements and impediments
- Support the execution of the organization transformation roadmap
- Foster continuous improvement within the organization
- Help to elaborate and collect the agility key performance indicators from the different teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solution & action oriented
- Diplomatic, flexible and team player
- Ability to convince
- Client Minded & Focus
- Capacity to gain trust and confidence
- Create climate where people feel motivated
- Agile is your religion
- University degree
- SM certification in Scrum or SAFE is a must
- Coach certification Scrum or SAFE is a plus
- Previous experience (minimum 2 years) as SM’s of multiple teams or as agile coach
- Previous experience in supervising people (minimum 2 years)
- Proven knowledge of methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, SAFE
- 5 years + experience in financial industry is a plus
- Knowledge of Lean is a plus
- English/French or English/Dutch is a must (oral & written)